Making a Lasting Impact: How Recurring Donations Help Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois
Becoming a recurring donor is a powerful way to support the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois (RMHCCI) and help us provide a "home away from home" for families of seriously ill children. When you become a recurring donor, you commit to making regular, ongoing donations to RMHCCI, which allows us to plan ahead and serve more families in need.
By donating the following amounts in one year, you can provide the corresponding number of nights of stay for families at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois:
- $10.50 per month = 1 night of stay
- $21.50 per month = 2 nights of stay
- $75 per month = 1 week of stay
- $150 per month = 2 weeks of stay
In this blog post, we'll walk you through the steps of becoming a recurring donor on our website.
- Head to our Donate page at https://www.rmhc-centralillinois.org/donate/donate-donate/#qgiv-form. You can access this page from our website's main menu or by clicking the "Donate" button in the header of our site.
- Make sure to click “Recurring” and not “One-Time” at the top of the donation sheet.
- Fill out the information and you’re set!
- We will be in contact to keep you up to date on your impact.
That's it! By following these simple steps, you can become a recurring donor and make a lasting impact on the families we serve. Thank you for considering a recurring donation to RMHCCI!
Your Recurring Donation Helps Families Like Nancy and Efrain
Nancy and Efrain's triplets were born prematurely at only 25 weeks in mid-October. But after 98 days, Sister Darleny was able to join Mom, Dad, and Grandma at the House. Her Brother, Derian, followed 9 days later. And after a long 129 days in the hospital, Brother Eithan was finally discharged and the whole family was able to go home! What a journey it has been for this amazing family! #KeepingFamiliesClose