National Vehicle Donation Day is November 15th
Join us in celebrating Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) National Vehicle Donation Day on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, by donating your car, truck, motorcycle, or boat!
Vehicle donations can bring in hundreds and even thousands of dollars to help provide families a home-away-from-home and keep them together during while their critically ill child is receiving care.
Not only are vehicle donations a great way to support Ronald McDonald House Charities, but they can also be an alternative for you to take care of that unwanted vehicle. Whatever your reason, our Vehicle Donation Program works to get the highest return per vehicle to help improve the health and well-being of children and their families in our community.
Top Reasons Why Vehicle Donors Give:
- It's easy, and the pick-up is free!
- The proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will help us continue to nurture the health and well-being of children.
- Donating saves time and money on repairs and maintenance.
- Donating beats the hassles and worries of selling.
- Our Vehicle Donation Support Team is here to guide you every step of the way.
- We help you take care of the paperwork and provide you with any necessary tax documents.
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible.
Don't have a vehicle to give? Share about RMHC National Vehicle Donation Day and the impact car donations can make with your friends and family.
To donate your vehicle or learn more about our Vehicle Donation Program, please call 1-855-CARSHELP (227-7435) or visit us online.